The plotter generation ProDigi was invented by Lasercomb especially for the high standards in the packing industry. Continuous innovations and high-tech components ensure greatest possible flexibility and operator friendliness while working with high-speed. The ProDigi system is setting new standards and provides the perfect solution for your company at an attractive price.
Intuitive control is made possible by a TFT colour touch-screen which you can handle individually in your own language – there are 15 languages available so far. The system has an automatic and a manual operating mode plus helpful diagnostic functions, which are directly callable on the display.
There is a large tool and material data base available for you, which can be adjusted and complemented for your individual needs.
Due to the digitally controlled Z-axis it is possible to store 2 separately adjustable tool positions per material and cutting head. This enables you for example to cut and scratch without idle run to change instruments.
- Unity needs not to be disassembled
- Machine can be operated without compressed air
- Vacuum table with 3 vacuum areas – dialable by touch of a button
- Automatic scanning, recording and adjusting of irregularities on the table surface
- Complete work surface can be reached with every tool
- Vacuum pump in the basic rack can be installed inside as well as outside
- Main axes (X-axis, Y-axis) equipped with linear measuring systems
- Two tangential driven C-axes
- Two freely programmable Z-axes
- Laserpointer for precise positioning of the tools
- Standby position of the tools for time optimization
- Free drive option at the end of the process
- Low-noise belt drive
- Two different working heights for each tool digitally adjustable
- Adjustable penetration depth for non-destructive material use
- Colour touch-screen control panel
- Intuitive handling for easy and safe machine operating
- Different zero-positions set by the operator
- Direct controlling via several CAD workplaces
- System can be included in the home network
- Predefined and editable material data base
- Extensive service and utility programs
- Remote maintenance possible
For every use the ideal working disk size :
Since every company has different needs and requests, which can vary in the course of time, our plotter model ProDigi has a modular design. A ProDigi by Lasercomb will provide security of investment on long terms and will enable you to adjust your system in retrospect for the latest requests.
Stop bars in X- and Y- direction
Facilitated laying and adjusting of printed sheets while cutting without DigiPrintMark camera system. The stop bars can be removed easy and fast.
Application: Printed sheets, small series production
Twin drawing head
A twin drawing head can use several different coloured ball pens to make multicoloured drawings. With this option the system can be equipped with a maximum of 4 pens
Milling spindle (180 W)
A milling spindle initially developed for milling Pertinax. This option enables you to mill wood or acrylic glass and other materials by using different cutting bits.
Milling spindle up to 1000 W
These spindles are for example used to mill vacuum channels at the bottom of a cutting die. A cutting die with vacuum channels is used for example for large-size liquid crystal displays (LCD) etc.
With this option you will be able to work with materials up to a thickness of 50mm.
Camera system for DigiScan or Optiscout.