RCS cutting machine for cutting rubber die linings
The RCS cutting system is specifically designed for the production of rubber linings for cutting dies. The typical working range of 1070 x 1070 mm for this application optimizes the space required. A powerful oscillating knife guarantees high productivity, long blade life and high-quality cutting results.
A strictly structured user interface guides the user through the parameterization of the process data in a clear form. Easily understandable technology databases guarantee flexibility in configuration and speed in production.
Two different touchscreen models are available as a medium with either a convenient 10" display or a 22" screen and increased computing power.
- Vacuum honeycomb table with 1070 x 1070 mm working range
- Powerful oscillation knife with a frequency of 12,000 strokes per minute and a stroke of 3 mm
- Knife blades available for all typical materials
- Automatic scanning, storage and correction of table surface
- Vacuum pump can be mounted both in the base frame and externally
- Main axes (X-axis; Y-axis) equipped with linear measuring systems
- Laser pointer for exact positioning of the tools
- Freetravel at the end of machining for easier operation
- Machine does not have to be disassembled for transport
- Low noise belt drive
- Intuitive operator guidance for easy and safe machine operation
- Different zero positions set by the operator
- Machine can be integrated into the company's network
- Predefined and operator editable material database
- Comprehensive service and utility programs
- Remote maintenance possible