The revolutionary high-end die making machine
- straight cut / miter-lip
- perforating rule
- cut/crease rule
- nick grinding/punching
A full automatic machine expressly designed for top range diemakers.
- 1. IdeA features a fully modular structure and it can be equipped in order to perform all the operations required by the more demanding dieshops.
- 2. Main features of the software are: ease of use, perfect inter-faceability with existing networks, extreme flexibility.
- 3. Idea works on steel rule from 10 mm to 32 mm high and 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 Points thickness. As standard all the machines of the SDDS (Serviform Digital Diemaking System) and also IdeA are driven by a newly developed software based upon Windows. This software has been especially developed for the hi-end diemaking industry.
- 4. A complete set of special cartridges allows to create perf or cut crease rule out of standard cutting rule.
- 5. Thanks to a completely new and original bending system (USA: PATENT NO.: US PATENT 8079244-B2-;EUROPA BREVETTO N°:EP1998909 -B1-) changing from one pointage from another is a matter of seconds and bending limits of machines in the market are just a memory. IdeA is the only machine on the market being able to produce 1mm radiuses on 2Pt rules.
- 6. IdeA is equipped with a completely redesigned dual operation in-line broaching unit. Now broaching is faster, cleaner and burr free. The broaching tool can easily be adjusted through software and the broaching depth can be changed without any problem.
- 7. A revolutionary grinding unit for nicks produces perfect geometric & uniform nicks all in a straight line process. Four electric spindles equipped with the new Ultranick nicking tools are driven by the machine control software.
- 8. The position of the nicks is automatically imported from the CAD drawing. A powerful vacuum suction system guarantees absolutely clean operations.